Friday, August 6, 2010

dredg live @ slims (multicam)



(1.4 gigabyte mp4 file)

Dredg
2007.04.06
Slims
San Francisco, CA

4 Cam Mix
Audio: SP-CMC-2 + Soundboard
Video Editing by: Zachariah Boes
Audio Mix/Master by: John Kary

The Tanbark is Hot Lava
Yatahaze
90 Hour Sleep
Whoa is Me
Ode to the Sun
Stone By Stone
Of the Room
New Heart
Triangle
Push Away
Same Ol' Road
Ireland
It's Not Worth It
Quotes
Symbol Song
Movement I: @45∞N. 180∞W
Movement II: Crosswind Minuet
Lechium
Sang Real
(Waltz)
Bug Eye's
The Canyon Behind Her
Matroshka
The Ornament
Post Set Jam



4 comments:

  1. Ah, you finally got your version of this done, eh? I need to check it out sometime to see where we made different edits :) This is a great blog man, sorry I suck and never did a design for you. Maybe my life will calm down someday and I can get a moment to do it for you.

    ReplyDelete